How We Communicate With You
We believe that effective corporate governance should include regular, constructive conversations with our stockholders. Over the past year, the Board has continued to engage with stockholders, including seeking and encouraging feedback from stockholders about our corporate governance practices by conducting stockholder outreach and engagement throughout the year. Our annual corporate governance investor outreach cycle, in which the Chair of the Board, Chair of the HRC Committee and other Directors typically participate, is outlined below.
Our Investor Outreach Calendar of Scheduled Events
- Q4 2018 HP Inc. Earnings Conference Call
- 2018 Wells Fargo Tech Summit
- Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference
- Investor Meetings at CES 2019
- Citi 2019 Global Technology, Media & Telecommunications West Conference
- 2019 J.P. Morgan Tech Forum at CES
- Q1 2019 HP Inc. Earnings Conference Call
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Daiwa Investment Conference Tokyo 2019
- HP Inc. Annual Stockholder Meeting
- Q2 2019 HP Inc. Earnings Conference Call
- Bernstein’s 35th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (SDC)
- 2019 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference
- Q3 2019 HP Inc. Earnings Conference Call
- Citi 2019 Global Technology Conference
- Deutsche Bank’s Technology Conference
- HP Securities Analyst Meeting*
- HP Inc. Announces Fiscal 2020 Financial Outlook
Event attended by member(s) of the HP Board.
In fiscal 2019, we also conducted outreach regarding our governance profile as part of our annual investor outreach cycle in the early part of the year. Through this program, we met or spoke with institutional investors representing more than 40% of our outstanding stock during fiscal 2019 as well as with proxy advisor firms. In fiscal 2020, prior to the filing of this proxy statement, we conducted our fiscal 2020 outreach regarding our governance profile. Through this program, we met or spoke with institutional investors representing more than 30% of our outstanding stock as of December 31, 2019, as well as proxy advisor firms. For additional details, please see pages 72-73 detailing our previous stockholder outreach conducted regarding written consent, which can be found in the opposition statement to the stockholder proposal.
Communications with the Board
Stockholders and other interested parties can contact the HP Board by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the HP Board of Directors, 1501 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304.
All Directors have access to this correspondence. In accordance with instructions from the Board, the Secretary to the Board reviews all correspondence, organizes the communications for review by the Board and posts communications to the full Board or to individual Directors, as appropriate. Our independent Directors have requested that certain items that are unrelated to the Board’s duties, such as spam, junk mail, mass mailings, solicitations, resumes and job inquiries, not be posted. Communications that are intended specifically for the Chairman of the Board, other independent Directors, or the non-employee Directors should be sent to the e-mail address or street address noted above, to the attention of the Chairman of the Board.