Fiscal 2018 Operating Highlights
- For the full year, Personal Systems revenue grew 13% year-over-year, with operating profit growth of 17% adding more than $200 million to the bottom line.
- We continued to lead in PC design including the leather Spectre Folio which won high praise for design, versatility and performance; the Spectre X360 13 which delivers the world’s longest battery life in a quad core convertible; and the Spectre X360 15 which is the most powerful convertible we’ve ever created.
- In Gaming, we also launched our latest OMEN desktop and our remote service called Game Stream that turns the OMEN PC into a cloudbased gaming server to enable experiences on the go.
- Our Device as a Service (“DaaS”) offerings continue to deliver to our customers and lead the industry, winning HP one of the highest honors in the technology services industry for our DaaS innovations.
- For the full year, Printing revenue was up 11% year-over-year, with growth in all regions and across businesses.
- We introduced the world’s first smart home printer, HP Tango. We also strengthened our leadership in the office space to drive new contractual and A3 growth opportunities.
- We further accelerated our penetration of the copier market by completing the acquisition of Apogee, providing us with deep solutions and services expertise.
- We made great strides in 3D Printing, including expanding our portfolio, increasing the number of customer applications tenfold, signing numerous strategic partnerships, and generating multi-unit customer orders. Multi Jet Fusion is now the most used industrial 3D printer in the world.
- CC = Constant currency; adjusted to eliminate the effects of foreign exchange fluctuations calculated by translating current period revenues using monthly average exchange rates from the comparative period and excluding any hedging impact recognized in the current period.
- Commercial Hardware includes Office Printing Solutions including Samsung branded and OEM hardware, Graphics Solutions and 3D Printing, excluding supplies. Consumer Hardware includes Home Printing Solutions, excluding supplies
NOTE: Arrows represent the mathematical direction of the amount the arrow is associated with.