How we communicate with HP investors
We engage with current HP stockholders on a continual basis to gain insights into governance issues and trends that matter to our investors, and to elicit feedback about our executive compensation program and other topics. We do so in a variety of forums, including in our investor roadshow, which typically occurs in the first quarter of the calendar year.
Our engagement philosophy
Who engages with our stockholders?
It is our ongoing conversation with the investor community that allows us to understand and respond to stockholder feedback, and to continue our tireless effort to improve stockholder value. In addition to our investor relations and legal teams, our Executive Leadership Team and our Board of Directors all speak directly to stockholders on an ongoing basis, sharing our progress on the journey of reinventing HP and soliciting feedback on the way.
Our Investor Calendar
A calendar of events from the 2016 fiscal year, with all of our presentations and webcasts, is available on our investor relations website at www.hp.com/investor/home.
- Q4 Earnings Conference Call
- Credit Suisse 2015: Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference
- Raymond James 2015 Technology Conference
- Barclays 2015 Global Technology, Media, and Telecommunications Conference
- Q1 Earnings Conference Call
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Susquehanna Semi, Storage & Tech Conference
- Technology Briefing: Graphics Solutions Business
- HP Inc. Annual Stockholder Meeting
- Q2 Earnings Conference Call
- HP at drupa 2016
- Bernstein's 32nd Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- 2016 Bank of America
- Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference
- Fireside chat with Dion Weisler and Cathie Lesjak: drupa 2016
- Q3 Earnings Conference Call
- Jefferies 2016 Semiconductor, Hardware, and Communications Infrastructure Summit
- Citi's 2016 Global Technology Conference
- HP Investor Webcast Regarding HP's Acquisition of Samsung Printer Business
- 2016 Deutsche Bank Technology Conference
- 2016 Mizuho Investment Conference Tokyo
- HP Securities Analyst Meeting 2016
We believe that effective corporate governance should include regular, constructive conversations with our stockholders. Over the past year, the Board has continued to engage with stockholders both directly and through the ongoing video interview series. The Board has also sought and encouraged feedback from stockholders about our corporate governance practices by conducting additional stockholder outreach and engagement throughout the year. Our annual corporate governance investor outreach cycle is described in our Annual Report available at www.hp.com/investor/home. In fiscal 2016, we met with institutional investors representing more than 25% of our outstanding stock as well as with proxy advisor firms.