Fiscal 2017 operating highlights
- For the full year, Personal Systems grew 11% year-over-year, with double-digit growth in each of the past four quarters.
- We announced our biggest premium launch across both the consumer and commercial spaces, introduced the worlds’ most powerful and first detachable PC workstations, unleashed our most powerful OMEN X laptop for gaming athletes, and are doubling down on security by developing some of the world’s most secure and manageable commercial PCs.
- For our print business, hardware units grew year-over-year driven by consumer demand; Q4 being our fifth consecutive quarter of year-over-year unit growth.
- Graphics continues to grow with the signing of the single largest deal in our Graphics’ history with Lightning Source, a multi-million dollar, multi-year deal for 24 PageWide digital presses across five printing sites on three continents.
- We turned our 3D printing initiative into a growing business with a global reach, including 65 channel partners and more than 50 materials partners across the world.
- On November 1, 2017, we closed the acquisition of Samsung’s printing business, which better positions us to attack the overall $55 billion A3 market growth opportunity and strengthens our position in the A4 market.
Personal systems FY17
1. CC = Constant currency; adjusted to eliminate the effects of foreign exchange fluctuations.
NOTE: Arrows represent the mathematical direction of the amount the arrow is associated with.